We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
Our Web site automatically tracks different types of information,
including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, and referrer URL,
in connection with the rendering of our services and the administration of our Web site.
We will not voluntarily disclose or sell any information gathered about our users
to third parties for solicitation or other reasons unless you consent,
and except as otherwise provided below.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information
in our sole discretion as we believe necessary or appropriate in connection with
an investigation for fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other illegal activity.
In addition, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances.
Furthermore, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
For these reasons, although we take extensive measures to protect your anonymity,
we do not promise, and you should not expect,
that your personal information will remain absolutely private.
at any time upon prior notice posted on this Web site.
Continued use of this Web site after such notification indicates your consent to the changed or amended terms of this policy.
- You must agree to the following Forum Areas Posting Policy
in order to use our Forum and Guestbook.
Forum Areas Posting Policy:
You cannot upload to the Web site, or distribute or otherwise publish through it,
anything that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or abusive, or that otherwise violates any law.
The Forum Areas can be used only in a noncommercial manner.
You cannot distribute or otherwise publish material containing any solicitation of funds,
advertising or solicitation of goods or services.
Users who post messages to Forum Areas may have the option of making their email address available to others.
The availability of email addresses can facilitate the development of our on-line community,
and ensure that users take a level of responsibility for their postings.
Users also have the option of making other information available to others,
including, but not limited to, birthdate, gender, occupation and homepage.
While we do not and cannot review every message posted in the Forum Areas and are not responsible for the content of these messages,
We reserve the right to delete, move,
or edit messages that we deem abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws,
deliberately disruptive or otherwise unacceptable.
We reserve the right to remove the posting privileges of users who violate these standards of Forum Area behavior at any time.
Repeatedly posting off-topic messages or "spamming" this Forum Areas by posting the same message in
multiple topics or otherwise deliberately disrupting our Forum Areas is unacceptable behavior
that may result in the user's losing all privileges in Forum Areas and losing access to my Web site.
We reserve the right to prohibit users who in any way violate acceptable behavior in our Forum Areas from participating in our discussions.
You agree not to post messages or other content,
or send emails with any illegal or harmful content, including but not limited to content that is:
1. libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy;
2. an infringement of the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity;
3. illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity;
4. an advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods, or services;
5. a message posted by a user impersonating another;
6. personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references; or
7. chain letters of any kind.
You also agree to indemnify Speak Real Japanese (speakrealjapanese.com) for any claims or suits arising from your posting of such material in our Forum.
Use of Information:
In using this Web site, you might obtain information about other users.
You agree not to use that information in any way that you know or should know would cause direct or indirect harm or inconvenience to those people or anyone else.
If you have any questions or suggestions,
please feel free to E-mail us.
1) We do not offer Japanese lessons via E-mail.
2) No "link request," please.
Please replace # with @ when you type in.
About the Author
The author of this Web site:
- is a native Japanese speaker residing near Tokyo, Japan
- holds degrees in engineering (image science) and music (guitar)
- loves sushi
- Music: country music, bluegrass, classical music, jazz, blues, oldies
- Food: Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Italian
- Places: Prague (hoping to live near the Castle someday); Nashville, the USA
- Languages: Polish, Czech, German, Greek (Currently learning Czech)
- Movies/TV shows: Jet Li movies, baseball, soccer, Animal Planet, CNN
Click the button below to bookmark SpeakRealJapanese.com!